Hope you're having a great week. Here are a few things I've been reading and pondering lately. Enjoy!
This is one of those rare insights that provides relief instead of anxiety. A great read from James Clear.
It is the natural tendency of things to lose order. Left to its own devices, life will always become less structured. Sand castles get washed away. Weeds overtake gardens. Ancient ruins crumble. Cars begin to rust. People gradually age. With enough time, even mountains erode and their precise edges become rounded. The inevitable trend is that things become less organized.
I can't link directly to this, so just go to your podcast app and search for "How I Built This." This episode blew my mind.
I've just started reading this and it's legit. Grab a hardcover for $10 or a PDF for free.
5. Random Links
- This is insane --> First Interview With the Climber Who Scaled El Capitan Without a Rope
- I just ordered Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big and will write about once I'm finished.
- The Farnam Street newsletter is really good.
- Downtime no longer exists.
- Cold brew has totally changed the coffee business.
- How One Etsy Seller Made the Leap from Side Project to Small Business
Have a great week!