Hope you're having a great week. Here are a few things interesting things I’ve come across recently.
The Information writes a weekly tech newsletter that’s read by Patrick Collison (CEO, Stripe), Mary Meeker (Partner, Kleiner Perkins), Dustin Moskovitz (Co-Founder, Facebook/Asana), and more. Join our community of 200,000+ business and tech professionals today.
- This is one of those posts that’s good to re-read now and then: 15 SEO Best Practices for Structuring URLs
- This is pretty cool: How Your Screen Knows to Spin
- The site’s name says it all (McMansion Hell): A Pictorial History of Suburbia
- The insight here surprised me: What’s the relationship between NPS and retention?
- A thoughtful post from Chris Savage: Why I Invested in SparkToro
- The financial problems that forced Zirtual to fire 400 people: CFO Series: The 3 Mistakes That Crushed Zirtual Overnight
- I bet it works too: Employers Eager to Hire Try a New Policy: ‘No Experience Necessary’
- I’m such a sucker for posts like this: 50 real businesses to help jumpstart your idea-finding process
- Bump: 5 Content Marketing Power Laws
Have a great weekend!
PS - I’m looking to partner with a few great businesses to sponsor this newsletter. It reaches a bunch of smart folks from places like Google, Apple, Spotify, New York Times, Marriott and Harvard. Shoot me an email if you're interested in working together.