Every now and then, I like to mix up the format of this newsletter. This is one of those issues. Here are some interesting things I've stumbled across recently.
- Here are the most highlighted Kindle books of all-time.
- Zapier can now be used inside Trello. Amazing.
- This dude followed Tom Brady's weird diet for a week and documented the results.
- Patagonia has a venture fund that tries to support like-minded companies.
- Stop apologizing for slow email responses.
- Can Harvard's business school be blamed for corporate greed?
- An annotated explanation of the 1099 form.
- Here's how to turn negative thinkers into positive ones.
- An oldie-but-goodie: Why Generation Y Yuppies Are Unhappy
- How Louis C. K. Became Funny and Why it Matters
- How to build software with no code
- Work-life balance experts are terrible at work-life balance
- This is so great: Here’s Why Juicero’s Press is So Expensive
Have a great week!