Hope you're having a great week. Here are a few things I've been reading, writing and pondering lately. Enjoy!
1. Superpath Pro
I'm launching a professional development program for content marketers. I wish I'd had this for the last 10 years and I know a lot of people who wish it existed. Now, it does.
Superpath Pro is for anyone who works in content marketing and wants to grow. It includes:
- Content strategy courses
- Monthly 1:1 calls with your peers
- Office hours with expert marketing operators
You can learn all about it here.
2. Celebrating Black Creators in Tech
Sam DeBrule is the cofounder of Journal and he recently put together this list of black investors, founders and operators. I actually spoke with Sam earlier this week and he said his goal is to give visibility to great people who are flying under the radar. He did a great job and I highly recommend checking this out.
3. Build Your Own Personal Board of Directors
There's a paywall on this article, but you get the idea.
4. Tweet of the Week
5. Random Links
- The most recent Superpath podcast: From B2B SaaS to the New York Times
- We have a few new posts in The $100k Club.
- Life Lessons from a 97-Year-Old Lobsterman
- The 5k world record was broken last week and it's worth watching
Have a great weekend!
PS - Want to brush up on your content marketing skillz? Check out my course 5 Days to Better Content Marketing. Join 400+ people that have taken and enjoyed it.
PPS - I started a Slack community for content marketers. It's free and there are 1,100+ wonderful people sharing, learning and looking out for each other. Learn more here.
PPPS - I’ve had some great folks sponsor this newsletter lately. If you’re interested in promoting your product or service to 4,000+ incredibly smart people, reply to this email to chat more.