Hope you're having a great week. I’m tight on time this week so here’s a quickie. Enjoy!
- What 15 CEOs Learned Building Top Agencies (w/ wisdom from our founder Walter Chen)
- Seth Godin’s Slack rules of life
- And related to that: The Science Behind Improving Communication In The Workplace
- NYT: Why You Should Find Time to Be Alone With Yourself
- NYT: Why Isn’t There a Diet That Works for Everyone?
- Jeff Bezos’s Peculiar Management Tool for Self-Discipline at Amazon Meetings
- A Radical Guide to Spending Less Time on Your Phone
Have a great weekend!
PS - Want to brush up on your content marketing skillz? Check out my course 5 Days to Better Content Marketing. Join 300+ people that have taken and enjoyed it.
PPS - I’ve had some great folks sponsor this newsletter lately. If you’re interested in promoting your product or service to 4,000+ incredibly smart people, reply to this email to chat more.