This is one of those issues where I clear out my ever-growing queue of articles to share. Enjoy!
- Overcoming the Leadership Development Gap
- How Giving Up Refined Sugar Changed My Brain
- How PetSmart Swallowed Chewy—and Proved the Doubters Wrong
- Top Takeaways from Andy Grove’s High Output Management
- Is Enron Overpriced? (an oldie but goodie)
- Seven Ways Telecommuting Has Changed Real Estate
- Young People Are Going to Save Us All From Office Life
- Aetna’s Former CEO Explains How He ‘Elbowed’ His Way to the C-Suite
- Something Special Is Happening in Rural America
- The Office: An In-Depth Analysis of Workplace User Behavior
- The 100 Best Warren Buffett Quotes
- Stop Doing Low-Value Work
- The Friendship That Made Google Huge
- Content Marketing Outliers (the podcast version of this post)
Have a great weekend!
PS - Want to brush up on your content marketing skillz? Check out my course 5 Days to Better Content Marketing. Join 300+ people that have taken and enjoyed it.
PPS - I’ve had some great folks sponsor this newsletter lately. If you’re interested in promoting your product or service to 4,000+ incredibly smart people, reply to this email to chat more.