Here are a few things I've been writing, reading and pondering recently. Enjoy and if you're feeling inspired, pass it on.
1. How to Run an Editorial Workflow with Airtable + Zapier
Airtable is the lovechild of Trello and Google Sheets. It's a platform where you can build your own tools. I've been experimenting with it (along with Zapier) to run a high-volume editorial workflow. I even made a few videos to show you how I sezapier.png)](GHOST_URL/how-to-run-a-content-pipeline-with-airtable/)
2. The Economics of Writing a Book
This is one in a series of interviews with Ryan Holiday conducted by Noah Kagan. I really enjoyed this one. Noah's new YouTube channel is full of good stuff.
3. One Cow Describes Eight Business Models
Jennifer Gueringer explains different business models using cows and their milk. A really creative and interesting post.
4. The Ultimate Productivity Tool
I buy a pack of these every few months and cannot live without them. As I've said before, taking copious notes on just about everything is the best work habit I've adopted.
5. Random Links
- Here's a cool interactive font map.
- Fast Company: How I Overcame The Guilt Of Quitting A Job Where I Felt Needed
- How to Predict Cash Flow with Stagger Charts
- Huckberry's About Us page is awesome.
- The Forbes reading experience is the worst.
Have a great week!