Happy Monday. It's going to be a great week. Here's a few things to help you make it even better.
If you're feeling inspired, pass it on.
1. 110 of the world's best writing resources
- Elmore Leonard’s 10 Rules of Writing: "If it sounds like writing ... rewrite it."
- Kurt Vonnegut’s 8 Tips on How to Write a Great Story: "Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia."
- 10 Tips on Writing from David Ogilvy: "Good writing is not a natural gift. You have to learn to write well."
2. Don't start from scratch
This is a great post from designer and entrepreneur Nathan Barry on why tweaking is such a good idea.
3. Find three hobbies
I'm not sure the origin of this quote, but I found it on Automattic CEO Matt Mullenweg's blog.
4. If marketing headlines were honest
5. Tweet of the week via @MegDraws
Have a great week!