This is an ongoing list of great content marketing. It's meant to highlight the work of writers who create content for human beings.
Here are a few rough criteria I use to filter out the articles you see below:
- The writer has a voice.
- The writer has an opinion.
- The post is well-written and researched.
- The post doesn't use jargon or try to make the reader feel dumb.
- The writer/business has a commercial interest in the readers.
- It leaves you wanting more.
Feel free to suggest an article to me on Twitter.
- Some advice from Jeff Bezos by @jasonfried
- Why are some people so much luckier than others? by @natekontny
- How to Write with Substance by @gregoryciotti
Want more of this?
Each Thursday, I send out a newsletter called Swipe File with 3-5 links like this. It's meant to inspire and inform the creative in all of us.